Teaching and Training at the Post-Graduate Level At the level of post-graduate training, we are engaging the following schools and...Read More
Recent preprints Articles and Book Chapters Theses PhD Theses Rapp, Hannes (2020)Spiking neural models & machine learning for systems neuroscience:...Read More
In the Computational Systems Neuroscience group we investigate information processing in nervous systems of different animal models. In an interdisciplinary team we combine theoretical and experimental approaches with the ultimate goal to formulate valid theories and testable model hypotheses.
We are member of:
- DFG Collaborative Research Center CRC 1451: Motor Control in Health and Disease
- DFG Priority Program SPP 2205: Evolutionary Optimisation of Neuronal Processing.
- DFG Research Unit FOR 2705: Dissection of a Brain Circuit. Structure, Plasticity and Behavioral Function of the Drosophila Mushroom Body
- DFG Graduate School RTG 1960: Research Training Network on Neural Circuit Analysis on the Cellular and Subcellular Level
- SmartStart: Training Program in Computational Neuroscience
- National Bernstein Network Computational Neuroscience (NNCN)
- Center for Data and Simulation Science (UoC)
- Competence Area III (UoC)